COVID 19 Latest Update:
BLINDS NICE – We’re Open for You
Blinds Nice team are here to help. We have also increased hygiene and protective measures to keep our customers and staff safe.
A Safe New Process – Your Trusted Experts
For almost 30 years, Blinds Nice top priority has been the health, safety and happiness of our customers and team.
We remain open and are ready to provide you with top quality care and service. When you choose Blinds Nice you can have peace of mind knowing significant health precautions are being taken to ensure your safety during this Covid-19 health crisis.
Our team is taking advice from the Australian Government and monitoring the situation daily, all to help ensure that we take the necessary steps to protect you.
Here are the steps we are taking, so there is less worry when it comes to choosing your new window coverings:
1: Increasing Social Distancing & Hygiene Practices
In accordance with the advice provided by the Australian Government, we have implemented new hygiene practice to help protect you and our staff, these include
- We are following social distancing practices and will maintain a 1.5 – metre distance between customers and colleagues – this includes not shaking hands.
- Our Consultants and Technicians will be wearing gloves throughout your appointment.
- Our Consultants and Technicians will be wearing in-door shoes throughout your appointment
- Our Consultants and Technicians will have masks to wear during your appointment
2: What to expect when making a booking
- To keep everyone safe, we will now ask you a series of health-related questions to help manage your appointment.
3: What to expect In-Store
- Increased frequency of cleaning in our store
- Increased hygiene and social distancing measures of 1.5 metres
4: What to expect In-Home
- On arrival, our team will ask the same health related questions asked when booking your appointment.
- All extra social distancing & hygiene practices will be followed.
Thank you for your understanding during these uncertain times and your ongoing support for local business.
The Blinds Nice Team.